Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall 2013 - Getting Started


Things you will need for this class:
  • Textbook - Go! Office 2010, Volume 2.  Pearson.  ISBN 978-0-13-509090-9.
  • Student data files CD...should be included with textbook.  If not, come see me and I will make you a copy. 
  • Access to this blog - mindyholder.blogspot.com.  Look on right column under 'Mindy's Classes' and select 'Advanced Computer Class'.  This is where you will find all your assignments.
  • Access to a computer with Office 2010.
  • My contact info:  620-417-1356, mindy.holder@sccc.edu.  




1 comment:

  1. Mindy,
    I sent you my assignments to you late last night, but I sent it to your sccc email address. This evening I checked here again for anything new and saw that you had a Yahoo email address. I resent it again to the Yahoo address and it failed. I guess I just wanted to make sure that you received it.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete