Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Word Chapters 4-6 and Assessment




Word - Chapter 4

  • Read and complete all the activities on pages 49 - 81.  You will need to utilize your student data files for this assignment.
  • Complete Mastering Word, Project 4G, Expense Reduction on pages 94-95.
    • Email this project file to me as an attachment using your school email account.  The subject line should say 'Word 4G'.  My email address is mindy.holder@yahoo.com.

Word Chapter 5
  • Complete pgs. 105-141.
  • Complete Mastering Word Project 5E Phone Accessories on pgs. 150-151.   Email the document to me when finished.

Word Chapter 6
  • Complete pgs. 163-199.
  • Complete Mastering Word Project 6E Seminar Agenda on pgs. 208-209.  Email the document to me when finished.
  • Complete Mastering Word Project 6F Library Classes on pgs. 210-211.  Email the document to me when finished.

Assessment
  • Complete the Business Running Case on pgs. 221-223.  Email this assessment to me when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment